Handy File is a file management software for Nokia 6600. With Handy File application you can browse all drives, files and folders on the phone. It gives you full control over the file system of your Nokia 6600.
With Handy File Nokia 6600 software you can:
- Browse drives, folders, and files on your Nokia 6600 smartphone
- Copy/Cut/Paste files and folders
- Rename and delete files and folders
- Open files, view images, start applications, and play music files
- Create new folders
- Send files via Infrared, Bluetooth, MMS, and email
- View properties of drives, folders, and files
- Search for files
- Set shortcuts to jump to frequently used folders
- Sort files by name, size, date, and type
- Activate Infrared
Handy File software for Nokia 6600 supports operations on multiple files in the standard way. You can mark several files by holding ABC key and pressing Up or Down. Then choose the action (for example, Options > Edit > Copy) and this action will be applied to all marked files (they will be copied to the Clipboard).
Handy File application is very easy to use and features stylish icons for all standard Nokia 6600 applications.
Handy File is written in C++, works very fast and is very small in size (only 60KB).